Seeking Help my LED TV blinking red light, only sony logo coming and then tv off and red right blinking 6 times

Check for ants roaming inside . I also had the same problem. Sony technician cleared all ants. Call sony service centre soon. If any ants dead inside the panel it will become ugly black dots.

Gi8ypxw.png

Possible cause of issue
- U played the song "Aankh Maare" too often, TV got hold of it and now either busy practicing it or it is maa daa laadla bigad gaya situation :)

- Check if some products from rival brands attached to or kept near TV, maybe human behavioural problems like jealousy, hatred seeped in machines too and it is acting weird in repulsion

- Most importantly i think TV might have emotional breakdown as no one listened to his / her pain for longest. If this is case then listen to it, give it rest and help it recover or if wound is physical then call Sony Technician (Doctor) to help heal it

WHAT is cost ?
The same thing happened with my Sony Bravia LCD which I had purchased in Oct'2007 for Rs 55,000/- (This was a whopping 12 years ago!). The reason was the main-board (or motherboard) conks off. This is also mentioned in the Sony Support Site as provided in this thread earlier.

The solution is to replace the board. They will provide an alternative board.

1) Is your TV under warranty? If yes, then get it done for free.
2) If TV is not in warranty, then going thru official Sony Service Centre will cost you a bomb! It is up to you. Given the age of my TV, I opted for a local reliable electronics dealer, and got it fixed for Rs 5,000.

My 12 years old Sony Bravia LCD is Full HD 1080p, did not have even USB support. But the change of board has got the USB slot now and I can use USB in it too.

Why don't you replace that power supply wire with new one may be it helps. The same issue was with my cousin's Samsung TV we replace the power supply wire and it's done.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock