Seeking Help Redmi Note 4 - Red light blinking & Not becoming on

Vishnu777

Reaction score
Bros,I'm facing an issue with Redmi Note 4.

My mobile is getting switched off automatically after a sudden hang and isn't becoming on (Now I have got it on but after few times it becomes off again).
On connecting it to a power bank/charger,red light is blinking.Sometimes there are only pixels of various colours on my screen & sometimes I can hear a sound with only one coloured screen.

When I asked about it in a shop then they said that it is because software failure.I'm facing this issue for 6-7 times per day.

I would like to know if any other RN4 users here are facing this issue,Any way to fix it or the only way is to buy a new one?

Note : I was facing this issue from the time I purchased it but wasn't this much irritating & I'm not able to find a correct remedy in MI forum's, members there are saying many things from motherboard issue to battery issue.

Last edited:
Time for a new phone :D

Just reset the phone once & check if the problem occurs. Make sure you backup all the necessary information/data on your phone before resetting. BTW Even I suspect some hardware issue (with some component misbehaving). Getting gibberish / spots on the screen is not a good sign. I had an old MI Note phone which had such behavior and one day it died. Fortunately it was till under warranty & the motherboard was replaced by MI Service, but it took 2-3 weeks if I remember right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock