MY FM launches first radio docu show

• Thread starter Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 0
  • Views Views: Views 524

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: MY FM has launched the country’s first radio documentary show titled ‘India Ke Dil Ki Baat’.

The show will be aired every Wednesday at 10 am across all 17 stations of MY FM. MY FM CEO Harrish Bhatia said, “Our aim is to find current issues/ topics and create quality content on it in the form of a documentary which has never been done in the history of radio in India.

It is a revolutionary innovation which will not only give a new form of content consumption to our listeners but also help them understand issues in an informed manner.

We have roped in experts, subject champions, and relevant authorities to share their opinions on the given subject.

It is a unique format, and we are glad that we are pioneering this.”

The first episode deals with the issue of racial attacks on Indians abroad. It also reasons why a person from a different state in India is exposed to such treatment from his own compatriots.

Psychologist Deepak Raheja, former Indian ambassador to the US Meera Shankar and people living in Australia debated the issue.

MY FM national programming head Viplove Gupte added, “In the last two years, we have come up with exciting content on radio.

This ranges from ‘Borderless Radio’ to ‘Music Marathon’. ‘Radio Documentary’ is now taking the radio to a whole new frontier.” Backed with a proper script and packaging, the documentary will deal with current and relevant issues bothering the listeners.

Issues like the recent racial attacks on Indians abroad, Sec 66A and freedom on the internet, land acquisition bill and the dark side of match fixing will be taken up

Read more at: 
http://www.televisionpost.com/news/my-fm-launches-first-radio-docu-show/

Back
Top Bottom