• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,442

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
MUMBAI: My FM has recently launched its activation arm ‘My Connect’ to strengthen the station’s on-ground connect.

The new division will offer integrated marketing plans applicable for activations, corporate events, conventions, product launches, road shows, concerts and My FM properties like My Aashiyana.

94.3 My FM CEO Harrish M Bhatia said, “’My Connect’ is a vertical of the DB Corp Ltd, specializes in providing below the line solutions to existing and new clients. The arm will hence not only provide relevant and innovative information to the client about the market but being a part of a large media group will amplify each and every activity to an enormous scale for a better response.”

My connect head Satyen Purandare said, “My Connect is looking forward to go all out and handle clients all across the board. This is a flourishing business and I hope to take it to the next level in shortest time.”

http://www.radioandmusic.com/content/editorial/news/943-my-fm-launches-activation-arm-my-connect

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock