‘My Family Doesn’t Eat Much Onions’: FM Sitharaman in Lok Sabha

• Thread starter Thread starter sushruta
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 76
  • Views Views: Views 7,085
As per her Wikipedia, she was not like this as you mentioned. Plz don't comments like this , Bro. It's my humble request 🙏
Yes Please let's end discussions regarding her personal life here because we are going off topic... :)

I know why this post has hurt you but you need to take these lightly...These are meant to be taken lightly & not to become hyper on...

You used the word "outrage"...I & none of the other members who posted here shown any "outrage" here...

Buddy, i neither lean left, right or up/down but support what is actually the truth. Just like some people misjudge me for being biased to a particular DTH brand (which keeps changing for them) similarly u r trying to connect wrong dots. I am myself saying that this is not a serious controversy or issue and people r unnecessarily getting too pumped up for no reason. By outrage i referred to larger discourse which includes opinions being shared out there on net or real world thus not assessing based on what is being put out within confines of our forum

Aray lekin baaki log toh khaate hain ke nhi?? Lolwa... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

55WCGPS.png

Video Source Link : ‘My Family Doesn’t Eat Much Onions’: Sitharaman Tells MP in LS

P.S. Was not sure where to post this so created a new thread...Mods are welcome to move the thread if needed...
lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: what a lie her favourite is rava onion dosa:LOL:

Buddy, i neither lean left, right or up/down but support what is actually the truth. Just like some people misjudge me for being biased to a particular DTH brand (which keeps changing for them) similarly u r trying to connect wrong dots. I am myself saying that this is not a serious controversy or issue and people r unnecessarily getting too pumped up for no reason. By outrage i referred to larger discourse which includes opinions being shared out there on net or real world thus not assessing based on what is being put out within confines of our forum
Buddy I got you completely but why you are thinking that we are creating or sharing a "serious controversy" ?? I never meant that by creating this post...That's why I wrote to you before that, these are to be taken as a comedy & in a light way...

All politicians in every party talk sh#t sometimes & we just laugh or have some fun discussing those...These are not controversies...Maybe news channels report these as a "serious controversies" but we aam-admi people only laugh & take these as fun...

Like our West Bengal's BJP head told few days before on TV that, "cow's milk contains gold that's why sometimes milks come out as yellowish"... :LOL: :LOL:

Now if we laugh about it & have some funny conversations regarding that, will you consider that as a "serious controversy" ?? No buddy...These are just for fun so that we can feel relaxed from our sh#tty fast daily lives & still finding happiness's/fun in it...

I personally & I think other people who commented here all took it as a funny way & no-body took it as a serious controversy...

Saara controversy karane ka theka media ne le rakkha hain...We as common people just enjoy & have fun to feel relaxed... :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom