My Airtel App revamped with new UI & Features

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 34
  • Views Views: Views 3,846
Thanks Ritesh bhaiya ;) .. Morning only enquired abt these and got info. from dialing 400 from airtel sim :) ..

Does Airtel bank have minimum balance (MAB) requirement? How much is MAB & charges for non maintenance?

prasad1979 said:
Does Airtel bank have minimum balance (MAB) requirement? How much is MAB & charges for non maintenance?

1000rs. is MAB .. Not sure with fine charges call 400 (from airtel sim only) ..

I have some issues with the app, whenever I recharge my airtel number with offers such as for eg Rs267 4gb 4g data 28days I am getting errors such a technical problem. When I called 121 they have told to recharge offers only via retail stores.  But money got deducted from my both VISA card and Airtel money. I was told to call 400 but the airtel rep is speaking only in Hindi. :wall :wall
C2EOf_3UcAAONVl.jpg
C2EOgAHUQAApZy3.jpg

CarthikNaga said:
I have some issues with the app, whenever I recharge my airtel number with offers such as for eg Rs267 4gb 4g data 28days I am getting errors such a technical problem. When I called 121 they have told to recharge offers only via retail stores.  But money got deducted from my both VISA card and Airtel money. I was told to call 400 but the airtel rep is speaking only in Hindi. :wall :wall
C2EOf_3UcAAONVl.jpg
C2EOgAHUQAApZy3.jpg

Money should be reverter to Airtel Money wallet immediately and to bank within 7 days.

You can also send mail to both [email protected] and [email protected]. Mention mobile number in subject. They usually reply very fast :k

Back
Top Bottom