MUST SEE [VIDEO]: Why is the sky dark at night?

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
It’s amazing how many things happen in the world that we simply accept at face value. It gets dark at night, big whoop. But why? Easy, it’s because the earth spins and eventually we’re no longer facing the sun.

Or not?

Here’s an in-depth explanation of an alternative theory as to why the sky gets dark at night, thanks to Olbers’ paradox, which is the “argument that the darkness of the night sky conflicts with the assumption of an infinite and eternal static universe.” Yeah, it’s way over my head, too.

Still, this video is worth a look, as it does a really amazing job at explaining a complex answer to a seemingly “simple question.”

Wiki on Olbers' paradox

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mmadhankumar for this video.
I have not seen this video fully... but I found this topic interesting , so I did my googling today & gets lots of info on this topic. Really a good topic & its made my day.

mystic said:
Thanks mmadhankumar for this video.
I have not seen this video fully... but I found this topic interesting , so I did my googling today & gets lots of info on this topic. Really a good topic & its made my day.

thanks buddy... yeah really an interesting topic. A very simple question but a very very complex answer. its hard to accept this and at the same time we cant neglect it either. really good one.

Conclusion of this theory:
Universe is expanding ....... its volume is increasing to accommodate heat generated by stars
confused-smiley-17421.gif

. . .

+4 reps added to mmadhankumar for posting such informative threads ...... :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock