Discussion Moto G Series 2022 - G71 5G - G51 5G - G31 4G

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 4,600
Moto G71 5G will be launching on January 10th via Flipkart. Green and Blue variants will be available.

SOC - Snapdragon 695
Display - 6.4" FullHD+ AMOLED screen with a punch hole in the center
Front Camera - 16MP
Rear Camera - 50MP primary, 8MP ultrawide, and 2MP macro units.
Software - Android 11 out of the box
RAM - 8GB
Storage - 128GB storage
Water repellent coating
3.5mm headphone jack
Battery - 5,000 mAh charged through a USB-C port at up to 30W.

uNNIa2T.jpg

If it is having 3CA along with 4*4MIMO on all combinations, it's a good device in 18K. European variant do have it.

Yes 1K doesn't matter. Going to fall at 15K in various sales in first half. Going to be exciting product if people don't care about camera. Good threat to Realme 9 Pro Plus.
RM 9 pro plus probably will have 120 Hz. This has less probably. IMO except battery, GT ME is a good phone in that range. They should have priced it below 17k.

RM 9 pro plus probably will have 120 Hz. This has less probably. IMO except battery, GT ME is a good phone in that range. They should have priced it below 17k.
GT Master edition has lots of bugs since Diwali update. And it's priced at kuch higher launch price. Even now it's available at 22999. Not comparable. With respect to Redmi Note 10 Pro series, Moto G71 is good device except camera. Plus carrier aggregation is plus along with 4*4MIMO for those who are dependant on mobile data only. 3CA is seen on most of the combinations. Tested with Airtel/Jio/Vi.

Considering Realme optimization since last six months on various devices,I am hopeful for great combination on Dimensity 920 and Realme UI 3. They have take too much time this time to launch the product after lots of backlash from consumers. It's been year they didn't launch successor of Realme 8 Pro and results will be there I feel. I can see that in Realme GT 2 and Realme GT 2 Pro as well. Camera experience is now on par with flagships. No more flagship killers.

Realme is now established brand. Their software support is amazing. They won't launch phones at such low prices. iQOO has poor software support that's why they launched phone with similar chipset at 23990. Realme is also giving proper 2CA atleast on all bands with 4*4MIMO. iQOO is not even providing that. Phone with same chipsets launched at much higher rates in India. 17K is not a right price.

Realme is now established brand. Their software support is amazing. They won't launch phones at such low prices. iQOO has poor software support that's why they launched phone with similar chipset at 23990. Realme is also giving proper 2CA atleast on all bands with 4*4MIMO. iQOO is not even providing that. Phone with same chipsets launched at much higher rates in India. 17K is not a right price.
Moto G71 is now only device in the category to have proper 3CA and 4*4MIMO on band 3/41/40. 3-40-40/3-5-40/1-3-41/3-40/5-40-40/5-40/8-40/1-41/1-40/8-41/3-41 all these combinations are available.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock