Breaking Modi Cabinet approves 10 % reservation for economically backward upper caste sections (Parliament Passes Constitution Amendment Bill)

The govt should also pass a bill where even the existing qota can only be applied by the economically backward people of the respective cast.
Eg: SC gets 15% reservations but new rule should be implemented where only Economically backward section of SC caste can get the 15% reservation and not other economically good SC people.

There are reservations for promotions as well in Govt jobs. OMG, what the!! Even after getting into the job, why would someone need help in getting promoted!!

Just seeing the NDTV home page and tells a tale in itself. One country moving ahead and making giant strides while the other fighting amongst itself

Rajya Sabha passes the constitution amendment bill for quota on economical basis.
Opposition can question the timing all they want. This is historic regardless. Might give some edge to BJP in 2019 General elections. Whether we benefit from this only time will tell. Not commenting on that for now.

May be it's only to attract General votes as ST SC bill was restore last time and BJP faced the general category heat in three states.
And that's fact also there was no need to restore this act. People are misusing this act. Apart from this the new Quota for General category on economic basis is good step. We might more development in this economic basis quota.

May be it's only to attract General votes as ST SC bill was restore last time and BJP faced the general category heat in three states.
And that's fact also there was no need to restore this act. People are misusing this act. Apart from this the new Quota for General category on economic basis is good step. We might more development in this economic basis quota.
Yes true this is just to attract voters.... For 5 years he was sleeping and roaming around the around,never lived in India then suddenly before election he remembers middle class unemployed youth....🤣

Maybe this step was his "Hukum ka ekka" final card to lure people.

Personally I believe all reservations in any institution or office should be purely based on merit regardless of caste or religion. Deserving candidate should get the position rather than a reserved category candidate.

In simple words Bhagwan ne gareebi di hai....dimag se toh kisiko gareeb nahi banaya....if govt wants to support backward class give them free books,clothes, scholarship etc but selection should be purely based on merit....

Agar tum wakai me job deserve karte ho prove Karo!
This happened with me during SBI associate exam few years back.i decided to quit IT job and apply bank job not because of money( as IT industry provides more) but because of my customer affinity attitude..so rather than helping any foreign country people I thought to help our people....But I didn't get select in the final round just because I am general category candidate and bank thought to fill the seat with reserved categories people.if anything left it will go to women and then general male candidate...even if you see preliminary SBI exam has cutoff of around 20 for St/sc while for general it's around 50...

Why so much biasing....Pasha Maine bhi Padha usne bhi uske liye itna relaxation Kyun???

So the long post just my inner feelings....Aisa Zakhm diya hai jo Naa phir bharega.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock