Do you think this is a good budget

• YES

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Satvijay said:
I dont, instead of targeting salaried class, let the govt axe the business class who easily evade tax with a good auditor and show fake losses.

Bro, I am not talking only about Salaried people. It applies for everyone who is paying tax...

tv sets less than 20inch to cost less.
gold to cost less
diesel to cost less
cigrattess and gutkha to cost more

Sadiq said:
Bro, I am not talking only about Salaried people. It applies for everyone who is paying tax...

im talking about ppl who evade tax, let them come in taxation, why only the ppl who pay tax alone keep paying more???

The tax on cigarettes and other tobacco products has been hiked by 11 to 72 per cent. A pack of 20 cigarettes could now cost around Rs. 300, which had many commenting that "smoking is now more injurious to wealth."

Re: RE: MODI BUDGET 2014

Sadiq said:
Just this morning we discussed in our office about tax exemptions. The fact is,

- We will be enjoying the tax benefit and personally gain some more money.
- But these benefits will affects the economy of the country since country is loosing the income tax.
- To balance this, they are hiking the price of commodities.
- But those commodities are essential even for the people who are not paying tax and they have to hold this additional burden.
- So, the tax paying people are indirectly making the people who are not at all paying tax to pay tax on behalf of them which is unfair.
- Paying tax is mandatory if you want your country to be grow.

So, tax paying people should understand and limit their expectation on tax exemptions. Are we agreeing?

I haven't much expected whatever I predicted exactly matches with modi's budget...

Re: RE: MODI BUDGET 2014

Sadiq said:
Just this morning we discussed in our office about tax exemptions. The fact is,

- We will be enjoying the tax benefit and personally gain some more money.
- But these benefits will affects the economy of the country since country is loosing the income tax.
- To balance this, they are hiking the price of commodities.
- But those commodities are essential even for the people who are not paying tax and they have to hold this additional burden.
- So, the tax paying people are indirectly making the people who are not at all paying tax to pay tax on behalf of them which is unfair.
- Paying tax is mandatory if you want your country to be grow.

So, tax paying people should understand and limit their expectation on tax exemptions. Are we agreeing?

Bro I totally agree with u.

In some foreign countries. There is no direct tax that means tax on salary or business income.

Instead commodity are taxed more. That is indirect tax.

This make everyone paying tax and no question of evasion.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock