MNS-affiliate sets 48-hour deadline for Pakistani artists to leave India

Sarkar said:
Instead of sending few people back to Pakistan if we block water it will hit pak economy hardly. Everything will get a direct hit as their entire economy is agriculture based So politicians must seriously think about it if they want to teach them the real consequences of proxy war.
But not water stop.bcoz not common innocent people should damage.

Gurmeet singh said:
It is great to stop water,then only their govt would realize what it is to backstab your neighbour

If the innocent people would suffer there then only these id*ots can realise what can happen if u breed terrorists.

Although I really admire Pakistani artists specially Fawad,Atif,Ali Zafar,Bohemia and Imran Khan but at present they should leave our country due to the current scenarios

Gurmeet singh said:
Those artists are also common innocent people. Aren't they?

Sarkar said:
Those artists are also common innocent people. Aren't they?

No they aren't ..... there biggest mistake is that they are Pakistanis... which is a terror state
& what about our soldiers .... who they are ... in your knowledge ???

Even with 7 lacs force in Kashmir you are unable to stop crossing them a border

You should ask your government and army
What are they doing

kafeel_azam said:
Even with 7 lacs force in Kashmir you are unable to stop crossing them a border

You should ask your government and army
What are they doing
Donot worry my friend, very soon you will understand what our government is doing. You would be either get thirsty or will be flooded soon. What is India asking... Just act against terrorists and stop terrorism.

And instead see what your government is doing. Nawaz presented a comedy circus at UNGA and whole world os laughing. Why is it tough to understand that there is no good terrorism or bad terrorism.

You guys ask for proofs and all bloody terrorists and underworld dons are living lavish life in Pakistan. Now you would again ask for proof from me... Then bro, tell me where did American Army killed Osama bin Laden? How is Hafeez Saeed and Masood Azhar are able to hold rallies in Karachi?

You haven't learnt any bloody lesson since 1947.. be it 65, 71 or 99. You guys need a kick on your a** in a decade or so to remind your AUKAAT. Stop showing crocodile tears in front of world and stop terrorism and please, for God Sake, Forget about Kashmir. You won't get even in your dreams.

And and.. don't black mail us on nuclear front. If you even launch it, damage will be done in few parts ot India, but your whole Pakistan will vanish from world map. Well, you understand that very well. That's why you didn't opted for it in Kargil time as you knew how badly it would have affected. So, open your eyes.

dipanshu2404 said:
No they aren't ..... there biggest mistake is that they are Pakistanis... which is a terror state
& what about our soldiers .... who they are ... in your knowledge ???
That's why I told to block Indus water instead of sending few people back to their country as blocking water will hv much greater impact on them. [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock