Discussion MNP Sim should switch off in Morning time

dont panic ... chill ...
The reason I asked is because, the TRAI has told that SMS services should be blocked for 24 hrs to prevent SIM card fraud after the change of sim. So I am really confused like what’s happening!

Thank you so much for confirming this. But can you confirm about the SMS service as well? Did it work for you as soon as the sim got activated?

Thank you.
Yes SMS services are now enabled as eKYC is making it easy.
The reason I asked is because, the TRAI has told that SMS services should be blocked for 24 hrs to prevent SIM card fraud after the change of sim. So I am really confused like what’s happening!
Yes TRAI has this rule but as eKYC bypass all these things. So, nothing to worry about.

Recently i had a smooth MNP experience from Vi to Jio. Since eKYC was done during MNP process, everything worked fine without any blockages. Even tele verification is not needed if eKYC is done

Recently i had a smooth MNP experience from Vi to Jio. Since eKYC was done during MNP process, everything worked fine without any blockages. Even tele verification is not needed if eKYC is done
While clicking photo when agent says, palak jhapkao sir is my favourite part.
Googly Eyes GIF

While clicking photo when agent says, palak jhapkao sir is my favourite part.

I know this is an old thread, but just wanted to update. BSNL Mobile has strengthened the photo capturing process. One has to shake his/her head multiple times sideways, along with blinking eyes.

As per the 10Digi delivery agent, reason for this is people are misusing the process by capturing D€4D people's faces 😐

I know this is an old thread, but just wanted to update. BSNL Mobile has strengthened the photo capturing process. One has to shake his/her head multiple times sideways, along with blinking eyes.

As per the 10Digi delivery agent, reason for this is people are misusing the process by capturing D€4D people's faces 😐
Yes!

Port was to complete at 00:11 but now it's 01:34 and still no sign of switch from BSNL.

Airtel thanks app is useless to check status.
website for south, mnpindia.in shows that status is accepted.

Will check in morning.

Maybe BSNL's systems have gone for strike.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock