Mirzapur - Season 2 | Amazon Prime Video | Oct. 23

Everyone is just waiting to be offended. 😂
Why so much hypocrisy though? How is this acceptable to right wingers? Needs to look into own conscious. First wants p*rn ban. Than goes abuses girls online with show b0bs and vegene.
Source

Snowflakes everywhere...the shows r bad doesn't mean they shouldn't be made. Everything has its market. Millions of people watched them and didn't get offended. These complaints r by specific minor section of people getting offended on behalf of entire religions and communities. Vast majority of people don't give a sh#t...they watch and move on.

Why so much hypocrisy though? How is this acceptable to right wingers? Needs to look into own conscious. First wants p*rn ban. Than goes abuses girls online with show b0bs and vegene.
Source
How do i know man? If someone don't like it, then don't watch it. No one is forcing anyone. If there is any issue with web series, then make another one depicting opposite things. If one web series show Hindus in bad light, another can be made to show them in good. Why ban them outright? This will only kill the creativity! This censorship nonsense killed our animation industry!

Snowflakes everywhere...the shows r bad doesn't mean they shouldn't be made. Everything has its market. Millions of people watched them and didn't get offended. These complaints r by specific minor section of people getting offended on behalf of entire religions and communities. Vast majority of people don't give a sh#t...they watch and move on.
Agree but why give any reason for such organisations to fine relevance in society. How bout makers deciding to not touch on sensetive topics like God and Religion? There are so much content to be made. Bollywood and South makes good quality movies without n*d*ty and cussing. Is it that difficult to make content on a civilized manner?

How do i know man? If someone don't like it, then don't watch it. No one is forcing anyone. If there is any issue with web series, then make another one depicting opposite things. If one web series show Hindus in bad light, another can be made to show them in good. Why ban them outright? This will only kill the creativity! This censorship nonsense killed our animation industry!
Even though i couldn't understand how exactly did the scenes in Tandav hurt Hindu religious feelings i have problems with the way they stereotype the perceived Muslim persecution and the caste discriminations in Hindu society.It's just like how Sikhs are always shown as Brainless jolly people and Biharis as illiterate duded with funny accent. If there is someone who should be offended by shows like Tandav its the Delhi Police.

Even though i couldn't understand how exactly did the scenes in Tandav hurt Hindu religious feelings i have problems with the way they stereotype the perceived Muslim persecution and the caste discriminations in Hindu society.It's just like how Sikhs are always shown as Brainless jolly people and Biharis as illiterate duded with funny accent. If there is someone who should be offended by shows like Tandav its the Delhi Police.
Yes. It's actually funny how they represent those things. Like how excessive coloring of Hrithik in Super 30. So that he will look more brown like a typical Bihari, or those Punjabi people, how they are always dancing like a id*ot, oye bale bale song, Pagadi on head etc. There is also movies which shows Indian spies eloping with Pakistan spies. Smh! Lol... Hindi entertainment industry have a habit of producing these stuff. That's why i stopped watching most movies.

So the complainant was about showing UP in a bad light😂. We should complain against UP govt for showing India in a bad light. I've got sentiments toooo

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock