Mirzapur - Season 2 | Amazon Prime Video | Oct. 23

Yup that includes my fav character of Vikrant Massey aka bablu bhaiya
I'm hoping that his character would developed during last episode but they killed him in last minutes 😢
His character had so much potential. He could have gone rogue against Guddu for being a loose cannon. Then they lazily killed him and Guddu's wife.

His character had so much potential. He could have gone rogue against Guddu for being a loose cannon. Then they lazily killed him and Guddu's wife.
Yes exactly the same I m also think at that time that guddu and bablu would have two seprate gang and they would fight against each other

Yes exactly the same I m also think at that time that guddu and bablu would have two seprate gang and they would fight against each other
Yeah, Kaline bhaiya being a manipulative person would have turned these two against each other.

These season I am more interested in what Kaline bhaiya's wife do to her father in law.

After its tragic end of season 1, the lead characters will return in Mirzapur 2 which will stream on the Prime Video on 25th of December 2020, as per reports. Guddu Pandit (Ali Fazal), Munna Tripathi (Divyendu Sharma), Beena Tripathi (Rasika Dugal), Golu Gupta (Shweta Tripathi), Satyanand Tripathi (Kulbhushan Kharbanda), Dimpy Pandit (Harshita Gaur), Sharad Shukla (Anjum Sharma) and Maqbool bhai (Shaji Chaudhary) will be seen in the season 2.
REVEALED! Mirzapur Season 2 Release Date, Cast, Plot & New Updates! | IWMBuzz

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock