Seeking Help Minimum Recharge needed for JioTV+ Channels?

• Thread starter sajalb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 6,896

sajalb

Reaction score
Previously even on 399 jio fiber plan, I was able to watch several channels on JioFiber STB's JioTV+ like Travel XP/ Smithsonian channel/ MTv/ History TV etc...

Currently they have blocked this and just puts up a notice to recharge with a higher eligible denomination. I am sure with 999 plan it will work, but I don't need that high speed. Will it work with 699 plan? Any idea guys.

Jio TV+ just aggregates live TV channels which come as a part of the bundled OTT subscriptions. the 699 plan doesn't have any bundled OTT subscriptions, hence it does not provide live TV channels on Jio TV+. Go for the 999 plan if you absolutely need live TV.

You are correct, sadly I do have most of the OTT subs, all signed in on Jio STB, still JioTV+ blocks as the plan is low.

eg. I have Voot Select, but if I try to open comedy central HD via JioTV+ it doesn't let me do. Opening manually via Voot works though.

The channels I mentioned (eg. Travel XP/ Smithsonian channel/ MTv/ History TV and more) are not part of any OTT services, they were native to the JioTV+ app.
I have a recharge upcoming, will try out 699 plan and while I'm almost sure it won't work, but worth the knowledge I guess :)

You don't need to recharge 999 pack just for Live tv channels.

You can add Entertainment Bundle at 200rs to existing 399 base plan and access 14ott apps which enables the live tv channels.

ZtTfi9g.jpg

Last edited:
You can add Entertainment Bundle at 200rs to existing 399 base plan and access 14ott apps which enables the live tv channels.
Are these apps usable on any device through individual login or only on the Jio STB?

this is exclusive to Postpaid connection only. for prepaid minimum denomination is ₹999

Not anymore we can activate OTT bundle for prepaid also.
Really? How to do so. This is my prepaid connection. I am not able to see 399+100=499 plan or 399+200=599 plan to recharge
T4poDqW.jpg

But its avaialble to recharge for postpaid connection
kRJjSNB.jpg

Last edited:
Really? How to do so. This is my prepaid connection. I am not able to see 399+100=499 plan or 399+200=599 plan to recharge
T4poDqW.jpg

But its avaialble to recharge for postpaid connection
kRJjSNB.jpg
Technician activated 399 + 200 = 599 plan on my neighbour new connection.

He paid rs .4241 for 6months plan.

Attaching new connection prices list -

W3GTr9D.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock