Seeking Help Minimum Recharge needed for JioTV+ Channels?

• Thread starter sajalb
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 7,304
He paid rs .4241 for 6months plan
this is none other than a postpaid plan(599+18%GST)*6month where installation charge and security deposit waived off if user went with post paid long term plan.
and its clearly mentioned in your picture that advance rental plan, here you took new connection by paying in advance and after that bill will generate on a pre defined date.
this is postpaid connection and this entertainment bonanza is still exclusive to Postpaid connection only
u can check postpaid plan here, Postpaid Broadband Plans - JioFiber Postpaid Plans
and it's an official link

Last edited:
Are these apps usable on any device through individual login or only on the Jio STB?
this is a query i am also waiting an answer for.
my subscription for Zee5, Discovery+, Voot & SunNXT go expired recently. thinking of going with jiofibre postpaid since these apps are all covered with +200rs charge. I am interested to use these OTTs in mmy fire tv stick, not with the Jio STB. so waiting for a clear answer, local jio operator doenst know much

this is a query i am also waiting an answer for.
my subscription for Zee5, Discovery+, Voot & SunNXT go expired recently. thinking of going with jiofibre postpaid since these apps are all covered with +200rs charge. I am interested to use these OTTs in mmy fire tv stick, not with the Jio STB. so waiting for a clear answer, local jio operator doenst know much
All apps can be used outside stb. infact am not using the apps with stb. i only use on phone and tv.

for some apps, u need to open the app for first time after monthly recharge. then only subscription will be active. eg: sony liv. for hotstar it gets renewed automatically.

All apps can be used outside stb. infact am not using the apps with stb. i only use on phone and tv.

for some apps, u need to open the app for first time after monthly recharge. then only subscription will be active. eg: sony liv. for hotstar it gets renewed automatically.
thanks bro for the confirmation

Previously even on 399 jio fiber plan, I was able to watch several channels on JioFiber STB's JioTV+ like Travel XP/ Smithsonian channel/ MTv/ History TV etc...

Currently they have blocked this and just puts up a notice to recharge with a higher eligible denomination. I am sure with 999 plan it will work, but I don't need that high speed. Will it work with 699 plan? Any idea guys.

You are correct, sadly I do have most of the OTT subs, all signed in on Jio STB, still JioTV+ blocks as the plan is low.

eg. I have Voot Select, but if I try to open comedy central HD via JioTV+ it doesn't let me do. Opening manually via Voot works though.

The channels I mentioned (eg. Travel XP/ Smithsonian channel/ MTv/ History TV and more) are not part of any OTT services, they were native to the JioTV+ app.
I have a recharge upcoming, will try out 699 plan and while I'm almost sure it won't work, but worth the knowledge I guess :)

Just want to update. The free channels don't work on 699 plan too. So I guess 999 is minimum if they are needed, makes no sense from an user's perspective though, unless one needs the speed.

Just want to update. The free channels don't work on 699 plan too. So I guess 999 is minimum if they are needed, makes no sense from an user's perspective though, unless one needs the speed.
Bro, in Jio Postpaid Rs.399 +(Rs.200 for 14 OTT) plan getting all the JIO TV + Channels. If need to check whether any channel in specific post here.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock