Mimi | Jio Cinema & Netflix | 26th July

Was it even leaked or released prematurely?
It got leaked. If I remember correctly, it happened before as well with another one or two Maddock films. I think it was Stree & Luca Chuppi. Both were supposed to release on Jio Cinema as well as on Netflix. But it got leaked through Jio Cinema.

It got leaked. If I remember correctly, it happened before as well with another one or two Maddock films. I think it was Stree & Luca Chuppi. Both were supposed to release on Jio Cinema as well as on Netflix. But it got leaked through Jio Cinema.
It was Luca Chuppi and Street Dancer 3D leaked. And now Mimi very sad to hear this.
But no where I read about leaking through JioCinema do you have any link stating that it was leaked through JioCinema?

Last edited:
But not where I read about leaking through JioCinema do you have any link stating that it was leaked through JioCinema?
I didn't mean leaked "by" Jio Cinema. I meant leaked through Jio Cinema. Means the file was ripped from Jio Cinema.

I didn't mean leaked "by" Jio Cinema. I meant leaked through Jio Cinema. Means the file was ripped from Jio Cinema.
No where I mentioned "by"
But not where I read about leaking through JioCinema do you have any link stating that it was leaked through JioCinema?
Any source for this information? If you have plz share bcoz it's very big concern, how can movies can be leaked from there platform without releasing online on there platform?

Any source for this information? If you have plz share bcoz it's very big concern, how can movies can be leaked from there platform without releasing online on there platform?
Bro, Jio Cinema released the movie early by mistake. And pirates/rippers have custom scripts running 24*7 so that whenever something new is released in any platform, they instantly get the file. Same happened here. Before Jio could take down the film, rippers already got hold of the movie.

fJ3dKmg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock