Microsoft launches Surface Pro 4 in India starting INR 89,990

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 655

wewake

Reaction score
The wait is over! Microsoft Surface Pro 4 has finally arrived in India, and the company has also just kicked off pre-orders. It’s company’s first Surface device in the country, which was unveiled at October 2015 event, alongside a few more Windows 10 devices.

The Surface Pro 4 is available in various models and starts at INR 89,990. You can pre-order it now from Amazon India, while shipping will begin from January 14.

“I am delighted to announce that Surface Pro 4 – the most awaited tablet is now available in India. Surface Pro 4 is designed to reinvent personal computing. It is a highly prolific and versatile device that will push the limits of performance and productivity in the most elegant way. It is a Bhaskar Pramanik, Chairman, Microsoft India. “Equipped with all the features of a fully powered laptop into a thin, light and beautifully designed device, Surface Pro 4 works in harmony with the full power of Windows 10,” he added.

Microsoft also announced that HCL would be authorized device distributor, while Orient, Frontier and t Team would play the role of authorized resellers.

The 256GB model with Core i7 processor and 8GB RAM is priced at INR 1,44,990. Moreover, you can also own the 128GB variant with Core i5 processor and 4GB RAM for INR 89,990 while the model with 256GB and 8GB RAM is available for INR 1,20,990. Whereas, the 128GB storage variant of the Surface Pro 4 powered with Intel Core m3 processor and the model using 16GB RAM with 256GB of storage will be available through business channels.

In addition to different Surface Pro 4 configurations, there’re some new Surface Pro 4 accessories that include the new Surface Pro 4 Type Cover with “slightly spread out keys” and a bigger trackpad, the new Surface Pen and the Surface Power Supply.

The new Type Cover comes in black and blue colors for INR 12,490 while the variant with a fingerprint reader will not be available in the country. The Surface Power Supply is INR 8,490 and includes four USB 3.0 ports, two 4K display ports and a headset jack. While, new Surface Pen is bundled with the hybrid device, but users can buy extras separately for INR 5,990.
Following the launch event, Microsoft also made the 128GB Surface Pro 3 with 4th-gen Core i3 processor available for INR 73,990.

http://inferse.com/38553/microsoft-surface-pro-4-launch-india/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock