• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 882

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Micromax has launched its #iOne smartphone with a notched display at a price of Rs 4,999. The phone is among the cheapest to offer a 19:9 notched screen. It will be available for purchase from May 17.

sugtgjd.jpg

Micromax #iOne is powered by UNISOC SC9863 octa-core chipset, which is also said to enable Artificial Intelligence (AI) operations as well as high-precision 3D imaging. The screen size is 5.45-inch with HD resolution and is of IPS quality.

The phone is available in 2GB RAM and 16GB storage option. The internal storage is expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card slot. Micromax #iOne is backed by a 2,200mAh battery. It runs the latest Android Pie OS.

Micromax #iOne with notched display, Android Pie launched at Rs 4,999

Poor processor, smaller battery, lower screen resolution, weaker rear camera, how are they going to compete with smartphones like Redmi Go and Zenfone L1 Lite?

Last edited:
And here, I inform that, my first DDF entry was with Micromax Ninja. 512 ram I bought at₹3500 on 2012.

Micromax....Who... :oops:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock