• Views Views: Views 2,185

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Micromax unveils Android 4.0 Funbook Talk tablet with voice calling

micromax-funbook-talk.jpg

Micromax continues to add to its Funbook collection of tablets with its latest budget Android offering called Funbook Talk priced at Rs. 7,249.

A fifth tablet in the Funbook series, the Funbook Talk comes pre loaded with Android 4.0 and sports a 7-inch capacitive TFT LCD display with 800x480 pixel resolution. The tablet is powered by a 1GHz processor with 512MB RAM.

As the name suggests, the tablet doubles up as a phone, thanks to built-in voice calling and 2G connectivity support. This is the first tablet from the company to do so, with earlier Funbook tablets supporting 3G via USB dongles. It also has a mini HDMI port.

The tablet features a VGA front camera and comes with a 2800mAh battery claiming up to 5 hours of talk time. There's 4GB of internal storage with expansion options unto 32GB via microSD card support. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi and 3G dongle support via USB 2.0.

Funbook Talk features a host of apps for media, education and social networking. The tablet supports a variety of audio and video formats and also has a TV mode for streaming live television. Educational apps on the device offer study material for primary classes as well as papers for Medical, Engineering and MBA exams. There are video tutorials too.

Earlier 7-inch tablets from Micromax in the Funbook series include the original Funbook launched in April , Funbook Infinity and the recently spotted Funbook alpha. The company also has a 10.1-inch tablet in the series called the Funbook Pro.

Key specifications
Android 4.0.4
7-inch capacitive TFT LCD display (800x480 pixels)
1GHz Corte A8 Dual Mali processor, 512MB RAM
VGA front camera
4GB internal storage, expandable upto 32GB via microSD
Wi-Fi, 3G dongle support via USB 2.0
2G connectivity support

More !!

very bad, I have micromax silent funbook :D it need wifi or usb modem for internet access

@vikram, i guess you broght their first funbook.. that was likely in beta condition, and they had not added much features in it !!

dreamdth said:
@vikram, i guess you broght their first funbook.. that was likely in beta condition, and they had not added much features in it !!

yes brother, micromax punished old funbook users by adding much features in new funbook,:angry

yeah, i too thought the same.. but really new one is better... bit more increase in price is ok when they have added excellent features in it !!

Back
Top Bottom