Mi Trimmer

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 6,606
@WizarD bro, trimmers are actually meant to leave few mm of hair. For clean shaving purpose Shavers are preferred.

I am actually surprised that your Phillips Shaver got blunt, My Phillips Shaver worked for me for almost 8 years before I accidentally broke it.

Now I Moved to Phillips trimmer as I don't anymore like clean shave look.

@WizarD bro, trimmers are actually meant to leave few mm of hair. For clean shaving purpose Shavers are preferred.

I am actually surprised that your Phillips Shaver got blunt, My Phillips Shaver worked for me for almost 8 years before I accidentally broke it.

Now I Moved to Phillips trimmer as I don't anymore like clean shave look.
I am open to buy a shaver if it keeps up its sharpness, but previous experience is not encouraging.
Of course, it was an entry level product from Philips, a two headed shaver below 1K.
I use the trimmer with the comb detached, to get the closest possible shave.

I have a philips Qt4011 trimmer which is 4 years now.
Battery is completely dead now. i have to use it with Charging ON always
And Motor stops suddenly when it's in use so have to stop , open the blade , clean the hair and then it's start to work .
So now thinking to upgrade from Philips to MI .
It's price is also reasonable ₹1199
Plus it's full water proof body and having fast charging make it an Awesome product.

Got my trimmer today
0guzYsW.jpg

Last edited:
I am also looking forward to this one.

@Homer bro, expecting your review after few uses.

I am also currently using Philips Trimmer. It is a Mens body + face grooming trimmer actually. Works well but blades are drying. It served me for 4 years already and it has fast charging too.

Looking to replace it with this one if it works good.

This trimmer is not suitable for me.
1) Uneven trim in 1mm setting.
2) Heavier than my Philips.
3) Uncomfortable to hold and I accidentally pressed power button many time while trimming.
Started with Mi but had to finish using my Philips trimmer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock