Mi Trimmer

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 6,702
I think most of reviews on Mi.com are fake, how could any product possibly get Ratings of 4.8+
They call to update rating on flipkart. God knows how they get contact details. If you give them negative rating. They ask you to consider changing your rating.
Edit : Don't believe me? Buy any Xiaomi product from flipkart. Give it 1-3🌟 star rating. I can bet. They will call you within a week.

Last edited:
Interested to know how close it can cut.
The ones in the market can at best cut to 0.5mm with 0.1mm precision, I think.
If Mi can bring it down to 0.1mm or 0.2mm, I am interested.

I think most of reviews on Mi.com are fake, how could any product possibly get Ratings of 4.8+
Such ratings can be seen on AliExpress. Most are happy because they're getting products at a cheap price and know it's of no use to complain. I was skeptical of them so i decided to order there and found the product (headphone) to be really good. I gave it a 5 star too 😀

Look at this brush on Amazon.

Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Toothbrush (Buy 2 Get 1 Free) Buy Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Toothbrush (Buy 2 Get 1 Free) Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in
That toothbrush has just about 700 reviews, still it haven't got Complete 5 stars. On Mi.com Redmi Note 7 even after about 30000 Ratings got Incredible 5 stars. Not a single person rated below 3!!

yzvtMfH.png

That's not possible, same phone on Flipkart got 4.4 stars.

RR8d6tQ.png

Last edited:
Interested to know how close it can cut.
The ones in the market can at best cut to 0.5mm with 0.1mm precision, I think.
If Mi can bring it down to 0.1mm or 0.2mm, I am interested.
Have you ever tried three headed shaver, those can give you really cleaned shave feeling.
I had two of them from Phillips one was two headed while other was three headed, I recommend them (SHAVER) over TRIMMERS if you want Razor like Shave.
Here is one of them.
Philips AquaTouch AT610/14 Men's Shaver (Black): Vanadium, copper: Amazon.in: Health & Personal Care

Have you ever tried three headed shaver, those can give you really cleaned shave feeling.
I had two of them from Phillips one was two headed while other was three headed, I recommend them (SHAVER) over TRIMMERS if you want Razor like Shave.
Here is one of them.
Philips AquaTouch AT610/14 Men's Shaver (Black): Vanadium, copper: Amazon.in: Health & Personal Care

I have a two headed shaver, Philips make.
For about a year it functioned properly, but the cutting power / sharpness kept decaying.
After a year, it almost become a face massager.
Then I bought a trimmer and it is doing the job, only issue is it cannot give razor like shave, some 0.5mm beard at least will remain. Trimmer takes less time compared to shaver in my experience.
Yet to try the three headed one, the worry is decay in cutting ability over short period.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock