Marvel Studios' Hawkeye | Disney+ | November 24

I guess everyone had a chance to watch the movie by now. The Post credit scene brings back the mysterious character Valentina from The Falcon and The Winter Soldier to recruit Yelena to hunt down Hawkeye, which will supposedly go down in Hawkeye series... Why Valentina has to hunt down an Avenger is the question? Was he interrupting her in her play to recruit The Thunderbolts?, They already have US Agent from The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, Abomination is returning in Shang-Chi, and Yelena, Task Master from Black Widow.. Intresting to see what will transpire of this.

Last edited:
When did she recruit this character?
I'm not saying she has recruited Taskmaster... I'm saying they have the roster to do Thunderbolts ie., a suicide squad esque team lead by Thunderbolt Ross (William Hurt). The Team roster has many villains... In MCU currently there are enough characters around to put the Thunderbolts together, ie, Abomination, Yelena, Taskmaster, Zemo, US Agent, Winter Soldier. In comics even Hawkeye, ant-man, Deadpool and some avengers were part of this team... I doubt MCU will go in that direction tho.

ejUFHlh.png

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock