Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

There is no simultaneous match in whole September. One match at a time. Star needs only one channel to telecast all matches. Even if they will use SELECT 1 for IPL, they can telecast all EPL matches on SELECT 2 without skipping any match. Just saw that on EPL site.

There is no simultaneous match in whole September. One match at a time. Star needs only one channel to telecast all matches. Even if they will use SELECT 1 for IPL, they can telecast all EPL matches on SELECT 2 without skipping any match. Just saw that on EPL site.
so this is the reason of not taking bundesliga rights this season till now.
so after start of ipl ( star sports select 1 dedicate fully ) and star sports select 2 to premier league as no timing clash.

so this is the reason of not taking bundesliga rights this season till now.
so after start of ipl ( star sports select 1 dedicate fully ) and star sports select 2 to premier league as no timing clash.
Yes. That may be the reason. Knowing star, they are trying to get maximum money possible from IPL. Covid ruined half of current year's sports calendar. And also in INDIA maximum people follow PL clubs or Barca and RM. Very less follow Bundesliga clubs. That's why they didn't renewed Bundesliga.

As i thought, they will broadcast most matches on SELECT 2. Select 1 is reserved for IPL from 7:20. It will be great for us if they will broadcast all matches on SELECT 2 rather than first few matches on SELECT 1 and then on select 2. We will just subscribe SELECT 2.

As i thought, they will broadcast most matches on SELECT 2. Select 1 is reserved for IPL from 7:20. It will be great for us if they will broadcast all matches on SELECT 2 rather than first few matches on SELECT 1 and then on select 2. We will just subscribe SELECT 2.
and price wise it's cost less than select 1 good move by star

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock