Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

All they do is dive. These united players.
PL teams should be happy as long as Ole keeps on knocking important wins every now and then.He keeps on getting saved by his ex teammates turned media pundits.Somehow a myth has been established in PL that he has not been backed suitably in market till now by Glazers.On the contrary the dude has 90mill. CB,30+ million,40+ million LB,30+ million CB on bench.60 million CM from Portugal,another 40 million+ Brazilian.A 50+ french Striker etc etc.Despite spending more than 250 mill. euros just on transfer fees since he took charge and yet somehow he is not backed in the market.Bottomline is with a coach like Ole this is the limit you can reach.

Source

Can't really believe the Timo in Chelsea with Timo of Leipzig. Even if nearly half of goals in this are because of shambolic defense, his finishing and conversion percent looks good there. Here he is missing same type of chances. Like against last match vs Everton when he missed 1 vs 1 Pickford. Really i am infuriating! :cry::wall:

UbNU59X.jpg

Source

Can't really believe the Timo in Chelsea with Timo of Leipzig. Even if nearly half of goals in this are because of shambolic defense, his finishing and conversion percent looks good there. Here he is missing same type of chances. Like against last match vs Everton when he missed 1 vs 1 Pickford. Really i am infuriating! :cry::wall:
It's wrong on your part to compare his performance at Chelsea and RBL.Bundesliga teams are less physical,teams generally try to play positive football unlike PL.

It's wrong on your part to compare his performance at Chelsea and RBL.Bundesliga teams are less physical,teams generally try to play positive football unlike PL.
There are some same type of chances where in he scored goal in Bundesliga while didn't in Chelsea. And honestly by this theory that Bundesliga is less physical and a striker who scored 28 goals there in a season can not even reach double figure in PL will make our pursuit of Halland useless. Halland will also perform bad by that logic. We should go for a premier league proven striker or stick to Tammy if that's the case.

There are some same type of chances where in he scored goal in Bundesliga while didn't in Chelsea. And honestly by this theory that Bundesliga is less physical and a striker who scored 28 goals there in a season can not even reach double figure in PL will make our pursuit of Halland useless. Halland will also perform bad by that logic. We should go for a premier league proven striker or stick to Tammy if that's the case.
In general there is a dearth of good strikers in world football.If you ask me i will name only Benzema,Lewa,Lukaku,Kane among the top strikers.Guys like Timo though score bucketload of goals for their previous clubs ,need to be played in a specific way.I watch his movements and generally he makes 3-4 very good runs beyond the strikers every game which is either not spotted by the likes of Mount due to his obvious lack of creative vision at the moment or due to Timo taking extra touch or fluffing lines.
I agree that even with another striker coming in (Not Haaland,he is pipe dream for CFC fans),Tammy should be retained.I hope he doesn't over valuates himself and end up getting sold. JFI Tammy's contract will be up in 2023.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock