Discussion Man City are the Champions of English Premier League Season 2020-2021

Kai is best suited for CAM. He played in Lever as CAM in most matches. IMO We should have placed Kai as CAM instead of RLC and Odoi as RW. This format until Hakim and Pulisic come back. And certainly Thiago and Ben needs to join ASAP. If we continue playing this way like we played yesterday, we may lose to Liverpool on sunday.
Havertz played as Right winger and False 9 in addition to playing as no. 10 sort of role.But given his lack of pace i think he will play as attacking midfield only.

The English Football League (EFL) has received government approval for spectators, where up to 1,000 fans can attend matches at stadiums this month.

DD Sports

Most of our players 11 are not match fit or injured. Gonna be hard for Chelsea. Kai is not adapted to PL. Don't know. But there are high chance of Draw or Liverpool wining. Let's see. But i will troll you left and right if we win. 😂

Lampard said Thiago, Hakim, Pulisic, Ben all 4 are either injured or not match fit. So as i thought high chance of draw or Liverpool wining.

Lampard said Thiago, Hakim, Pulisic, Ben all 4 are either injured or not match fit. So as i thought high chance of draw or Liverpool wining.
Ziyech is not even visible in training videos so i guess he is quiet a few weeks off from returning.And Lampard's few weeks last ssn. turned into months last ssn.Other 3 i think will play a part in Carabao cup

We need a new medical team ASAP. We can't be a Injury FC! 😟
Chelsea players were rarely getting injured till Conte was manager.After that RLC,CHO,Pulisic & Kante repeatedly,Abraham,Rudiger all have spent considerable time on sidelines.This ssn will still be much much difficult with matches every 3rd day.

Chelsea players were rarely getting injured till Conte was manager.After that RLC,CHO,Pulisic & Kante repeatedly,Abraham,Rudiger all have spent considerable time on sidelines.This ssn will still be much much difficult with matches every 3rd day.
It's medics fault. And I don't understand why Lampard is not playing CHO. Jose did the same thing with Salah. And we all know what happened. I am getting salah vibes from CHO.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock