mAadhaar App Launched For Android Users

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 5,519
You can always unlock PDF, there are lots of softwares, after that you dont need password to open PDF

If that is the case technology is not secure anyway including this app as you know ;)

OTP is not alone a secure what happend if someone stole the mobile that we linked with aadhar ?? #simple

So nothing is secure in tech world how long we getting advance the same we losing security & privacy

1940's thumb impression are more secure later we applied signed signature then cheating also started that is the 1st thing I think we opened a gate for cheaters :dodgy::dodgy::(

If that is the case technology is not secure anyway including this app as you know ;)

OTP is not alone a secure what happend if someone stole the mobile that we linked with aadhar ?? #simple

So nothing is secure in tech world how long we getting advance the same we losing security & privacy

1940's thumb impression are more secure later we applied signed signature then cheating also started that is the 1st thing I think we opened a gate for cheaters :dodgy::dodgy::(

Yep time to throw technology away and live in a deserted island in pacific Island, total privacy, nobody can track you, I think that's the best solution

Yep time to throw technology away and live in a deserted island in pacific Island, total privacy, nobody can track you, I think that's the best solution

I didn't expect this personal bash from ur side on me

I didn't expect this personal bash from ur side on me

I new that my poor english will kill me one day, :wall::wall:

Ilikered bro used to teach me english but he stopped doing that from sometime :cf:

I was talking in general sense including me also, not to you bro. :no:

I new that my poor english will kill me one day, :wall::wall:

Ilikered bro used to teach me english but he stopped doing that from sometime :cf:

I was talking in general sense including me also, not to you bro. :no:

Nevermind bro (y)(y):kiss:

Last edited:
Once I was confused with Mediocre and Mediatek when you mentioned mediocre and I asked you which is this new processor company Mediocre. I think you forget that but I will never.

There are many more instance when I leant many eng words from you for the very first time in my life, you are my english Guru now :smile:
😊😊👍👍

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock