mAadhaar App Launched For Android Users

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 5,483

wewake

Reaction score
In a further push towards the 'Digital India' initiative, "mAadhaar" (a mobile-based interface) has been launched. The app developed by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) will carry demographic information like name, date of birth, gender and address along with the user's photograph and is linked with one's Aadhaar number. The app is currently available for Android users only.

'mAadhaar' App for Android Launched: Here Is What You Need to Know

mAadhaar - Android Apps on Google Play

mAadhaar is official mobile application developed by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) to provide an interface to Aadhaar Number Holders to carry their demographic information viz. Name, Date of Birth, Gender & Address along with photograph as linked with their Aadhaar Number in smart phones.
Key Features:
1. Aadhaar Number Holder profile download – A convenient way to carry Aadhaar number with demographic details anytime, anywhere.

2. Biometric locking/unlocking – To secure biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either Unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.

3. TOTP generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password which can be used instead of SMS based OTP.

4. Update of profile – An updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of update request.

5. Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder – Share QR code and password protected eKYC data to retrieve accurate demographic information from it instead of manual entry.
Note for Users:
Registered Mobile Number is essential to use mAadhaar app. In case your mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar visit the nearest Enrolment Centre/Mobile Update End Point.

RNvDLUIjTkt1EgV21ZlHx6TQBAtH8Qvpeh5J1ADzykfCCUtuE1k8tLkRBthXKu09p7g=h900-rw

vsWScHP9wr_fxMbdQvGXb5VdimUm1o_Bvv_nJC3oUZh6YuGs-BCxQWOUy21YSFBgpDbU=h900-rw

Z4-54RmFzJ8U-CFYv9TImeF6pp32vhsVScAMlz8VpVBQ6D64dYS9hhXT7R96I5sIyg=h900-rw

wF0BqZAQ1chyWB2ChYj8LO18Fkns1Ov_B0GlARhbGg6rfuPjvf6CaHx4zYWJApBB-A=h900-rw

First let us know if anyone managed to get it work! I think initial versions will crash only.:oops:

So, guys what I'm wondering that it should be launched by Virat Kohli #mAadhaar

Sorry bro i Don't know, haven't used yet. If I'll get time to use I'll confirm :tup

First let us know if anyone managed to get it work! I think initial versions will crash only.:oops:

My experience yaak

OTP itself not received yet for profile creation @ 9pm requested for otp

UI no need to tell clearly tells govt app

Rating itself telling the app performance 3+

Just uninstalled .. pdf file enough to carry aadhar data its saved in gdrive

No need to waste the space anymore

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock