Good News Live TV added on Fire TV Home Page

Zee5 Channels are also showing, but only News channels....
Can anyone confirm who has premium plans that other channels are also available in live TV??

Zee5 Channels are also showing, but only News channels....
Can anyone confirm who has premium plans that other channels are also available in live TV??
I have premium subscription but none of the premium channels shows up in the live tv section and sometimes news channel doesn't show up either for whatever reason.

I have premium subscription but none of the premium channels shows up in the live tv section and sometimes news channel doesn't show up either for whatever reason.
Yes correct, it happens with me also, in all of my three fire sticks. Suddenly Zee5 channels disappears and if I logout and login zee5, they come back.
53 channels almost all news channels even with premium subscription

Now showing ZeeTV HD in Home Live TV ...

cUQt2l6.jpg

Now showing ZeeTV HD in Home Live TV ...

cUQt2l6.jpg
I think its just a promo. clicking it takes to the Zee5 app Home Page, not to the Zee TV HD live channel.
Also channel count from zee5 is same in Live Tab of fire Tv, cant see Zee TV HD added there

Zee5 is one of the buggiest Live TV app on Fire Stick... I never thought Yupp TV could do this better... They have preview for Live Channels from Live TV home page... Sun Nxt opens the channel directly without showing any logo... Voot and Zee5 are pathetic and slow....

Zee5 is one of the buggiest Live TV app on Fire Stick... I never thought Yupp TV could do this better... They have preview for Live Channels from Live TV home page... Sun Nxt opens the channel directly without showing any logo... Voot and Zee5 are pathetic and slow....
Absolutely correct, I am fed of logging off and Logging in Zee5 every time.
And only Yupp TV and Kids First has Live previewa

Absolutely correct, I am fed of logging off and Logging in Zee5 every time.
And only Yupp TV and Kids First has Live previewa
While I was watching live TV in Zee5, it was showing 8 ads back to back... I'm on Premium Plan, yet I see ads... 8ads too much.

Promos under live TV tab shows, watch Zee5 premium live channels, but only news channels are showing up. Is it same for everyone?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock