OTF Exclusive List of the major OTT app subscriptions bundled by Jio Fiber and whether they are accessible outside the Jio STB

Below is a list of all 12 major OTT app subscriptions that are provided along with the Jio Fiber connection (Gold plan and above). I have also mentioned in front of the apps whether the subscriptions can be accessed on other devices or whether they are restricted only to the Jio Set-top box.

1. Amazon Prime - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
2. Disney+ Hotstar VIP (No premium subscription) - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
3. Zee5 Premium - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
4. SonyLiv Premium - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
5. SunNXT - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
6. Hoichoi - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
7. JioCinema - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
8. Voot Select - Only accessible on the Jio STB.
9. Lionsgate Play - Only accessible on the Jio STB (via Jio TV+) with only few contents.
10. Alt Balaji - Only accessible on the Jio STB (via Jio TV+) with only few contents.
11. ShemarooMe - Only accessible on the Jio STB (via Jio TV+) with only few contents.
12. Netflix - All contents can be accessible on the other devices using registered mobile number.

Note : For Gold plan (Rs. 999 per month): All the above 1-11 OTT app subscriptions
For Diamond plan and above: All the above 12 OTT app subscriptions
I am trying to login into disney+hotstar with my registered jio number but the VIP subscription is still not activated . I called customer care also, they said once you have to open those apps in jio set top box then only you can access in other devices , exceptional cases being amazon prime and Netflix . So i think if you don't have jio set-top box then you will face problem regarding ott apps

I am trying to login into disney+hotstar with my registered jio number but the VIP subscription is still not activated . I called customer care also, they said once you have to open those apps in jio set top box then only you can access in other devices , exceptional cases being amazon prime and Netflix . So i think if you don't have jio set-top box then you will face problem regarding ott apps
Yes, same applicable for the Sony Liv premium

RsZENPC.jpg

Shilpa Shetty app provided by jio fiber as a complimentary subscription

I visited JIO centre today to book my new connection, people say there that the 14 OTT apps provided for 999 plan are only accessible through JIO STB only (contrary to the OP) and can't be accessed via registered mobile number outside JIO.
Is this true? Can I access them on my mobile away from my JIO wifi range? Can somebody confirm this please...
Thanks in advance.

I visited JIO centre today to book my new connection, people say there that the 14 OTT apps provided for 999 plan are only accessible through JIO STB only (contrary to the OP) and can't be accessed via registered mobile number outside JIO.
Is this true? Can I access them on my mobile away from my JIO wifi range? Can somebody confirm this please...
Thanks in advance.
Yes you can very well access the same over mobile app or even on your computer/laptop, as mentioned in the primary post. Don't go by their words, as most of them doesn't know anything or will definately misguide you. We are the actual users confirming it's availability through others devices. Dont hesitate in buying Jio Fiber, they are giving the best deal till date.

Yes you can very well access the same over mobile app or even on your computer/laptop, as mentioned in the primary post. Don't go by their words, as most of them doesn't know anything or will definately misguide you. We are the actual users confirming it's availability through others devices. Dont hesitate in buying Jio Fiber, they are giving the best deal till date.
Thanks for the clarification.
You are right, they are the dumbest I have ever seen in tech field. One person at the JIO centre calling himself as Assistant Manager couldn't even answer to my basic questions.

Last edited:
Below is a list of all 12 major OTT app subscriptions that are provided along with the Jio Fiber connection (Gold plan and above). I have also mentioned in front of the apps whether the subscriptions can be accessed on other devices or whether they are restricted only to the Jio Set-top box.

1. Amazon Prime - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
2. Disney+ Hotstar VIP (No premium subscription) - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
3. Zee5 Premium - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
4. SonyLiv Premium - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
5. SunNXT - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
6. Hoichoi - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
7. JioCinema - All contents can be accessed on other devices using registered mobile number.
8. Voot Select - Only accessible on the Jio STB.
9. Lionsgate Play - Only accessible on the Jio STB (via Jio TV+) with only few contents.
10. Alt Balaji - Only accessible on the Jio STB (via Jio TV+) with only few contents.
11. ShemarooMe - Only accessible on the Jio STB (via Jio TV+) with only few contents.
12. Netflix - All contents can be accessible on the other devices using registered mobile number.

Note : For Gold plan (Rs. 999 per month): All the above 1-11 OTT app subscriptions
For Diamond plan and above: All the above 12 OTT app subscriptions

How to view hoichoi in laptop with registered mobile number I have jio fibre 999 paln. Pleasehelp

Does Lionsgate play and Voot be accessible via RMN on other devices? Can anyone reply on this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock