Lionel Messi retires from international football ..

very sad.. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
sorry for posting most about this....
[video=facebook]https://www.facebook.com/SkySports/videos/10154296201228762/[/video]

I have seen many noobs saying that he left his country in middle and ran after commercial football to play for Barca and earn money,these people don't even have 1% knowledge about the game and shouting like they themselves have done much for their country,First Just go home and read all past history about this great Player,then come and comment what he has done and what he hasn't

Those who are criticising him don't even know how much this man is going through,even after taking his team to 3 finals continuously he is facing criticism from his own country people and football legends like Maradona,He himself has taken the responsibility of all the loses his team ever made,but there is saturation to take over the criticism,no one can handle this kind of treatment even after giving his day and night for Football  :'( :'( :'( :'(

No player will ever want to play for a nation whose people always criticize a single player who is still giving his best for his nation but football is not a one man show,he can't do everything on this own,he needs 10 more men to perform

Anyways he would be the best player for me ever,He is my hero  :luv :luv :luv ,and if he retires(which I am hoping that he doesn't) alongwith Aguero,Mascherano,I would really love to see the faces of AFA and people of Argentina after their team gets chucked out of every tournament in group stages only  :u :u :u :-/ :-/

1000% agree with kv bro
He was also not picked for Rio Olympics that was really embarrassing for him and for his fans

So it was right decision to quit from national side

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock