Lionel Messi retires from international football ..

Sai Jai

Reaction score
Ace footballer Lionel Messi on Monday
announced retirement from
International Football after
Argentina's loss in Copa America final.

"For me the national team is over. I've
done all I can, it hurts not to be a
champion," the 29-year-old Barcelona
superstar told reporters after his
fourth defeat in a major final with
Argentina. ---- Lionel Messi retires from international football: The Hindu - Mobile edition

RE: Lionel Messi quits international football after Copa America loss.

He has just said it unofficially in the Interview but not officially retired till now

Maybe he made this kind of statement after considering himself as the reason to which Argentina lost today and also being frustrated with continuous arguments with AFA and continuously losing 3rd Final :damn
But I know that he would reconsider his decision,sort out his differences with AFA,will give up the captaincy and will continue to play for Argentina  :( :( :(

Cl7r-IsUgAAW-nW.jpg:small

I have always applauded Messi over Ronaldo but in terms of passion and mental character Ronaldo really has proven to be much better,Portugal is not as strong as Argentina still Ronaldo never gives up on his team,he motivates them,and plays with full passion even after they are chucked out of each tournament in Qualifiers only

Yes Argentina have lost 3 tournament finals in last 3 years but that doesn't mean you give up,a player like him is an inspiration to many,and he should teach everyone that nothing is impossible if you continuously work for it

Even Leonardo won the Oscar after 22 Years of struggle and after getting nominated 6 times for it but failing each time,still he won it at the end,Life is all about to get up and fight and I know a player like Messi wouldn't quit,he has made Barcelona win too many championships and he will win one for Argentina too and will take back his decision  :nj :nj:nj

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock