LineageOS (Custom Rom Based on Android)

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 2,589
Asus apps don't show up on play store in other phones like xiaomi and Lenovo only 1 or 2 are available , why so ? Are they blocked
I guess, yes
play store shows apps based on the phone OS or phone model
Both
I am worried if after installing this lineage is what if asus apps and launcher don't show up in play store ?
You'll get all the necessary apps pre-installed with Lineage OS. You can install apps from store. There are thousands of apps available on play store which is better than Asus apps. So, no need to worry.

Asus apps don't show up on play store in other phones like xiaomi and Lenovo only 1 or 2 are available , why so ? Are they blocked

Also my asus phone has zen UI 3.5 which is the latest for android 6. If I want ZenUI 5 I need android 7 or 8. So the asus apps my phone has are old but asus gives new update for the same apps if OS is android 7/8 so hence I asked.

Dies play store shows apps based on the phone OS or phone model, as I am worried if after installing this lineage is what if asus apps and launcher don't show up in play store ?
Yes all asus apps won't support if you flash los

Hi Guys, here is the update about my Custom Rom Installations.

I was curious to install and see this Rom, so i did it yesterday itself.

I followed the instructions as on XDA, and installed.

TWRP Recovery is the best, flashed it and first thing did a full backup of original OS. Just inacase something goes bad.

Then i flashed the Lineage 15.1 OS, and Gapps.

Some bugs and problems i found as follows:

1. Mobile Data (3G/4G) shows as connected, but GApps/Playstore doesnt work. Web Browser also is not loading any websites.
2. If we restart holding the power button, it directly shuts down and no restart happens, i had to manually power it ON.
3. Phone connected via USB to PC, cannot see Phones Internal and SD card drives in My Computer.

Today morning i reverted back to original OS thanks to the backup.

Will wait for these issues to be fixed, and then install again or will find a better ROM that is stable. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock