Lenovo launches 2PCs: IdeaCentre H520s and H430

ssparikshya

Reaction score
Lenovo has announced two new additions to its desktop lineup in India – IdeaCentre H430 and IdeaCentre H520s.

Announcing the new desktops, Rajesh Thadani, Director, Consumer Business Segment, Lenovo India says, “Both, IdeaCentre H430 and H520s are equipped with Chicklet keyboards with Rupee symbols, customized specially for the Indian audience and hence facilitating wider usage of the symbol.”

“Lenovo believes in creating technology which appeals to one-and-all. Our latest desktops PCs are cost-effective, stylish devices which provide superior multimedia experience and are ideal for the entire family,” he adds.

Lenovo says its IdeaCentre H520s desktop PC is 2 times smaller than a standard desktop PC, and comes with a slim design and 2nd/ 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processor. The PC also supports various entertainment features such as 5.1 channel surround sound support. The H520s also comes with Lenovo Assistant – which simplifies organising ‘favorites’, cleaning up of history and junk files, and managing the PC’s network connections and energy consumption. The Lenovo H520s is priced at Rs. 24,990, exclusive of taxes.

ideacentre%20h520s.jpg

The Lenovo H430 desktop PC also supports various entertainment features. Powered by 2nd/3rd Generation Intel Core i processor with Turbo Boost, the H430 is said to handle popular game titles with ease. The Lenovo H430 has been priced at Rs. 21,250, exclusive of taxes. Check out the full specifications of the H430 here..

ideacentre%20h430.jpg

Digit

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock