Lenovo K3 Note - First Impressions

• Thread starter Thread starter mmadhankumar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 18
  • Views Views: Views 4,163
Madhan , I managed grab "K3 Note White" :)

BTW , did you try "Cast Screen" option from notification area? It is not working for me but sametime "Casting Screen" from chromecast app is working fine.

@mmadhankumar sir is it available in the market mobile stores? or is it available exclusively in flipkart. Pls enquire sir.:shy

Viki said:
Madhan , I managed grab "K3 Note White" :)

BTW , did you try "Cast Screen" option from notification area? It is not working for me but sametime "Casting Screen" from chromecast app is working fine.

Congrats Viki.. nope i havent tried cast screen (i dont have a smart tv).. btw, it seems you need chromecast app for it to work...

You will need to download the Chromecast app from the Play Store to cast your Android screen even if you do not have a Chromecast device.

Cast your Android Screen to your TV - Google Cast Help

sujitnair30 said:
@mmadhankumar sir is it available in the market mobile stores? or is it available exclusively in flipkart. Pls enquire sir.:shy

no bro.. right now its available exclusively on flipkart that too via Flash sales only.. next sale is on 29th July..

Me too bought it during the first sale.Overall satisfied ,though not a fan of lenovo launcher.

Maveli said:
Me too bought it during the first sale.Overall satisfied ,though not a fan of lenovo launcher.

First thing I done was to install "Google Now Launcher" , the only thing I hated in K3 is the "Lenovo Launcher".

Madhan,

You don't need Smart TV for Cast the screen , all you need is a TV with HDMI port and Chromecast device.

Viki said:
You don't need Smart TV for Cast the screen , all you need is a TV with HDMI port and Chromecast device.

I see.. I thought it needs a smart TV with WiFi... Anyway I dont have Chromecast as well...

mmadhankumar said:
I see.. I thought it needs a smart TV with WiFi... Anyway I dont have Chromecast as well...

Yes,

If you have LED tv with HDMI PORT

we can turn it into smart tv by having
Wi-Fi + Google Chrome cast /HDMI Dongle

Back
Top Bottom