Good News LAVA's Republic Day special

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,253
These are promotional campaigns run by social teams of every brand. I am sure you will find such things for other brands as well.

Why you are so obsessed with Lava that you post their every simple activities here?

You can post such things on the general discussion about mobiles thread but making separate threads every time is just insane.

These are promotional campaigns run by social teams of every brand. I am sure you will find such things for other brands as well.

Why you are so obsessed with Lava that you post their every simple activities here?

You can post such things on the general discussion about mobiles thread but making separate threads every time is just insane.
Not sure what is the issue here, so many threads here posted daily for similar kind announcement or probable launches.

Have never seen such objections, am i missing anything here?

am i missing anything here?

Not you but the tweet is missing the content.. that's the problem.. it's just a teaser.. we didn't even know what it is.. so many threads are posted here daily based on some kind of offical announcements.. we don't even allow speculative news and you must be already aware of it.. this is not even a speculation.. do you find any newsworthy or discussion worthy content in that tweet?? Do you really think that the tweet has enough content which deserve a separate thread?? I am really curious to know your view..

We are not stopping him from posting those tweets. But does it require a separate thread? He can always post them in general discussion thread and when the product is revealed, he can create a separate thread..

do you find any newsworthy or discussion worthy content in that tweet?? Do you really think that the tweet has enough content which deserve a separate thread??
Well it's Aatmanirbharbharat content so it's enough for some people to talk about 10 pages without any content though

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

To all the MODs over here I'm associated with both the forums from long and you guys also know I never try to intentionally break the rules of the forum.
And, whenever I start any thread even for suggestions I myself take full responsibility to ensure that thread goes on until unless it's useful after that I myself report to close the thread. Even though about this too, I'm responsible.
But, @Bapun Raz bro tell me one thread of mine related to Lava has no sense?
If you guys have any problem with me and my content, I'll stop posting any kind of update over here. Everyone has different choices and their own way to discuss. But, leave it after all these years what I got this.
Yes if being supportive to few brands is breaking any rules. Yes I'm responsible.

Even if you people have problem with my thread just message me privately. See guys I know you can't say it clear but if you want I stop posting thread I'll not. But, don't humiliate me.

Last edited:
do you find any newsworthy or discussion worthy content in that tweet?? Do you really think that the tweet has enough content which deserve a separate thread?? I am really curious to know your view..

We are not stopping him from posting those tweets. But does it require a separate thread? He can always post them in general discussion thread and when the product is revealed, he can create a separate thread..
If nothing would be there. I will simply just report and team member will merge it to general discussion or close the thread.

Well it's Aatmanirbharbharat content so it's enough for some people to talk about 10 pages without any content though
I'm Indian and yes I'll support Indian brands.
But not blindly I'll appreciate them on their goods and interrupt them on their bad.
But, yes I'll discuss. If not here somewhere else but, I'll discuss. If you have problem just block me.

Not you but the tweet is missing the content.. that's the problem.. it's just a teaser.. we didn't even know what it is.. so many threads are posted here daily based on some kind of offical announcements.. we don't even allow speculative news and you must be already aware of it.. this is not even a speculation.. do you find any newsworthy or discussion worthy content in that tweet?? Do you really think that the tweet has enough content which deserve a separate thread?? I am really curious to know your view..

I already posted my views, never saw this kind of objections to other thousand single post threads which are about some launch or sale which ends up with single post but this was it.

That's my view. And that's it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock