Lava Blaze Pro 5G

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 4,164
What about other specs bro, battery and etc.
I7EWNOo.png

previously i have used moto phones. they are decent and was my original choice. at low end i stick to motorola as i hate the OS of the other chinese roms.
however i heard reports of network problems on moto in recent times and the network reception and call quality is most important for me.

luckily for me, Lava seems to have become a strong option in budget range and my first impressions with Lava are "extremely satisfied".
the camera is ok for me, but i have nothing to compare to. Compared to the pixel, most android cameras look bad.
I have switched off the extra rom and just using 8gb ram, and the lava performs wonderfully. I think the moto is priced higher but has a better processor.

previously i have used moto phones. they are decent and was my original choice. at low end i stick to motorola as i hate the OS of the other chinese roms.
however i heard reports of network problems on moto in recent times and the network reception and call quality is most important for me.

luckily for me, Lava seems to have become a strong option in budget range and my first impressions with Lava are "extremely satisfied".
the camera is ok for me, but i have nothing to compare to. Compared to the pixel, most android cameras look bad.
I have switched off the extra rom and just using 8gb ram, and the lava performs wonderfully. I think the moto is priced higher but has a better processor.
I have 9 phones in my family, 95% of the phones are Motorola phones. Including Helio and Dimensity powered phones. None of them have network reception issues. Motorola is the only phone supporting 2CA-3CA on 4G LTE under 15K price tag. I have tried all the operators and network runs flawlessly on Motorola phones than any other phone.

Today get to try my hand on this Lava Blaze Pro 5G and I just loved it's camera. Front and rear both are amazing. The bezel less screen, thin chin and boxy design look amazing. Smartphone is little bit big and heavy but definitely one who buy won't regret it. Also, the zoom on rear camera work really well. Just amazed to see it, the true 50MP camera.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock