Lava Blaze Pro 5G

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 4,166

Type C to C cable! That's amazing, BTW which smartphone provide that under 15K?

so i bought this mobile. Really happy with it since it runs cool even when 5g is on continuously. Network reception, sound clarity is way better than Pixel 6A. side by side, lava shows full tower on jio 5g, while pixel goes on and off.
Software is clean, runs on android 13. Only weird bug I found till now in the software is that "Add icons to home screen for new apps" toggle option is missing. It appears when you search in settings, but when you tap it the option is not there at all. Very weird. Let me know if anyone else who has purchased this model is facing the same issue.

Last edited:
so i bought this mobile. Really happy with it since it runs cool even when 5g is on continuously. Network reception, sound clarity is way better than Pixel 6A. side by side, lava shows full tower on jio 5g, while pixel goes on and off.
Software is clean, runs on android 13. Only weird bug I found till now in the software is that "Add icons to home screen for new apps" toggle option is missing. It appears when you search in settings, but when you tap it the option is not there at all. Very weird. Let me know if anyone else who has purchased this model is facing the same issue.
Waiting for separate thread with some pics of the phone and some pictures from phone camera.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock