LastPass - News & updates

They finally removed the in-app browser. 😍
lw3jDKf.jpg

We have determined that an unauthorized party gained access to portions of the LastPass development environment through a single compromised developer account and took portions of source code and some proprietary LastPass technical information. Our products and services are operating normally.

LastPass says the attacker behind the August security breach had internal access to the company's systems for four days until they were detected and evicted.

Fast-forward to the end of November, and LastPass confirmed a second compromise that it said was related to its first. This time around, LastPass wasn’t as lucky. The intruder had gained access to customer information.

I have 300-400 passwords. How can I import it to other app? It was nightmare copy pasting from Google Keep to here. Now I have new kind of nightmare.

LastPass revealed today that attackers stole customer vault data after breaching its cloud storage earlier this year using information stolen during an August 2022 incident.

LastPass’ parent company GoTo — formerly LogMeIn — has confirmed that cybercriminals stole customers’ encrypted backups during a recent breach of its systems.

So all passwords are gone?

LastPass is down since couple of hours. Unable to login.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock