Lashkar Best NGO in Pakistan, Modi a Warmonger: Pervez Musharraf

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Reacting to the audio conversation between slain Kashmiri militant leader Burhan Wani affiliated with Hizbul Mujahideen and Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) chief Hafiz Saeed, former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf on Friday that LeT is the best NGO of Pakistan and Wani is a Martyr who was forced to take up arms.

"There is nothing to be surprised that the two are in touch with each other. Hafiz Saeed is an educated man, an engineer. LeT is the best NGO of Pakistan as they did a lot of work during floods," Musharraf told CNN-News18.

Defending Burhan Wani, Musharraf said that the policies of the Indian government forced him to take up arms.

"Indian military forced Wani to pick up arms and fight because they harassed his family," Musharraf added.

On Hafiz Saeed, Musharraf said, "I do not accept that Hafiz Saeed as a terrorist. If I were a lawyer I would have fought his case in the court. If I was a President then I would have fought his case in UN," Musharraf added.

Musharraf alleged that India has a better influence in the world than Pakistan and the Indian government doesn't want to talk.

On PM Modi's visit to Lahore, Musharraf said that it hardly matters as PM Modi is a warmonger.

"PM Modi is a warmonger. The PM can visit Lahore and kiss PM Nawaz as many times as he wants," Musharraf told CNN-News18 over the phone from Lahore.

Lashkar Best NGO in Pakistan, Modi a Warmonger: Pervez Musharraf - News18

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock