Kshitij Tarey's Aye Khuda

Reaction score
MUMBAI: Soon to be released film ''Murder-2''s song ''Aye khuda'' is very popular among today's audience. And the singer who is creditable for such a melody is Kshitij Tarey. Kshitij Tarey has a rich melodious voice which he lent to this song along with Mithun Sharma and Saim. Mithun has written the lyrics and music is also composed by him.

Everyone today is humming the song now and then. Asked a supposed reason for such popularity, Kshitij said, 'Everything depends on teamwork. If the lyrics and composition are well-compatible, a good song is on the record. Also, if a song is well-pictureised then the song is also loved visually too."

When asked the reason for the popularity of the song, whether it is being a song of a movie of Bhatt camp or that is filmed on Emraan Hashmi, Tarey said, "When this song was recorded, I didn't know that it was to be filmed on Emraan. And when I did come to know of it, I was glad and the result is in front of you."

This is not the first time that Kshitij Tarey's songs have gained the audience's attention. "Maula Mere Maula (Anwar)", "Madano", "Zameeno Aasman", (Lamha) "Dhol Yaara Dhol (Dev.D)" and songs of "Dus Kahaniyan", "The Train" and "One Two Three" are popular among the audience which carries Kshitij's melodious voice.

http://www.radioandmusic.com/content/editorial/news-releases/kshitij-tareys-aye-khuda

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock