Discussion Koo - India's Twitter alternate

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 44
  • Views: Views 6,505
You ruined all there hardwork by putting tags on them.
I only mentioned the ideology, you put the party’s tag bro. You are once again aggravating a simple point just because it hurt your feelings. I would strongly advise you to tone down your aggression:
You don't know anything about the Nathdwara so better research before posting about some religious place and Ambani's visited there on regular basis. Mukesh Ambani and his daughter-in-law visited here few days ago before 5G event and announced they'll first launch 5G in Nathdwara.
5G is much more needed in cities like Bangalore and Pune where there are hardly good speeds, than a town with 40K population.

Why do you want to be aggressive into each and every topic you reply on? You only tell what's the use of launching 5G in a town of 40K which is hardly going to be a proof point, compared to much much bigger cities which desperately need it? Jio launched here only to get some brownie points..

Dailyhunt in talks to acquire Koo

Good for them. The business has been doing terrible. They made revenue of 14 lakh from the spend of 200 crores.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock