JTBC's Snowdrop | Disney+ | Dec 2021

Today Disney+ announced that “Snowdrop,” the highly anticipated Original drama series from Korea, will premiere on Disney+ on February 9th. A period drama that explores the forbidden love between a young couple trapped in a time of political turmoil, the 16-part series features Jung Hae-In, star of “Tune in for Love” and “While You Were Sleeping,” and BLACKPINK’s Jisoo.”

Scheduled for February 9 on Disney+ USA. So, it will be the same in India
Official announcement

Source

aLntTnw.jpg

I guess people will be pissed off 😅. Really, are they trying to release it Weekly 🤣. Its one of the most crazy things I have seen them do.

Last edited:
Available with Hindi audio. No English audio though.

QzZ7QjJ.jpg
If they are planning for Hindi dub, they should have atleast planned onto dub in other Indian languages. It just rediculous without English audio dubs. If this was the plan All along I don't know why they had waited all this time instead of a along with Korean streaming.

One hell of a review. 😂

Don't know who to believe. Most of the reviews/ratings on popular sites are filled with biased Jisoo fans.

Most of the reviews/ratings on popular sites are filled with biased Jisoo fans.
You should watch and let everyone know.. I won't even probably start this show considering this isn't something I would any way watch.

Anyway, as this being as 16 episode show it will go on for next 4 months 😅. I doubt anyone has that much patience to wait especially as it is already available via many sources. Even Disney+ USA/ UK had dropped all the episodes today. They aren't even bothered to cash in on buzz it seems. Already, many people would have watched it illegally anyway as they are already late. That being said, Currently I have only three Disney+ Korean shows which I would start if not completely watch them ie., Grid, Moving and King of Savvy.

You should watch and let everyone know.
It's a commitment of around 20 hours. So I am hesitant. 😅
And there are many other shows with higher priority in my watchlist. Reacher, Rocket Boys, Ozark S4, All of Us Are Dead, and a few more. Haven't been able to watching anything lately as I am occupied on other stuff.

Already, many people would have watched it illegally anyway as they are already late.
Right.
This is not new for Asian drama fans. Asian dramas have become popular and widely available only recently. Earlier it wasn't accessible easily. So everyone has been watching through other means since a long time. I am pretty sure more than 90% people who intended to watch the show have already watched it through other means. No one wants to be left behind on the current buzz.

It's a commitment of around 20 hours. So I am hesitant.
May be if they would have released all the episodes at once, people might who do not necessarily see the show would have given it a chance. The run time is 90 min it seems. Also, episode a week really hampers interest of people who would have wanted to to see it as well.

Now I'm hoping they would release Grid along with Korea. But I don't see it happening anyway after this id*otic stunt of releasing an already finished show Weekly.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock