JTBC's Snowdrop | Disney+ | Dec 2021

Most likely it will be available after all episodes have finished airing, just like what Netflix does with K-Dramas for some countries.
Currently, it will be airing only in South East Asia and East Asia. They have announced it for Australia and New Zealand, but it was slated to released today there which is weird since the show itself won't be released till Saturday. India, would have got the show if they were under the same company as other countries. Disney India is independent of Asian operations. So, everything is different here.
Also, no announcements from Viki or iQIYI yet either. So it will most likely be available on Disney+ itself for us.
Disney has bought the exclusive global rights for this show and superhero series Moving from JTBC. Also, That response indicates that it will be available but at a later point of time.

Anyway, there is no need to rush into streaming with just a single Korean show. They might look to add a bunch of shows at once to generate buzz, just like what Amazon did. Currently, no one relates Disney+ Hotstar to K-Dramas in India. So, it's better to catch up with huge drops.

We are hearing so much about this show only because of Jisoo. Honestly, I doubt it will be that good. The teasers and clips are also not that enticing.

I am more excited to see the lead actor. He did an excellent job on Netflix's D.P..

We are hearing so much about this show only because of Jisoo. Honestly, I doubt it will be that good. The teasers and clips are also not that enticing.
I guess the creator's last show Sky Castle was a huge success for JTBC and Netflix. Anyhow, I haven't seen that show as well. It became popular not only because of Jisoo, but also cause of the many controversial elements involved during production and the show premise itself.

Today Disney+ announced that “Snowdrop,” the highly anticipated Original drama series from Korea, will premiere on Disney+ on February 9th. A period drama that explores the forbidden love between a young couple trapped in a time of political turmoil, the 16-part series features Jung Hae-In, star of “Tune in for Love” and “While You Were Sleeping,” and BLACKPINK’s Jisoo.”

Scheduled for February 9 on Disney+ USA. So, it will be the same in India

High chances of it being available with Hindi audio (also with English) on Indian release.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock