23.Q Marathi
24. many sun channels
25. Bhakti Darpan International
26. calvary TV
27 CVR spiritual ( All CVR channels)
28. madha
29.Prathana Bhawan
30. raj TV movies
31. Lots of regional and hindi news channels.

Many channels added Today
1. Aastha Tamil
2. Aastha Kannada
3. Aastha Telugu
4. care world
5. Dhamaal
6. Dillagi
7. Saregama Telugu Hits
8.Food food .
9. euronews
10. RT
11. BTV online
12. janam TV
13. jeevan TV
14, MKN marathi
15 NEWSJ
16, power TV
17. NEWS 7 tamil
18.Prajaa TV Kannada
19.Studio one
20. Many other regional news channels which I could not understand
21. flowers
22. jonack
23.Q Marathi
24. many sun channels
25. Bhakti Darpan International
26. calvary TV
27 CVR spiritual ( All CVR channels)
28. madha
29.Prathana Bhawan
30. raj TV movies
31. Lots of regional and hindi news channels.
News7 Tamil and News J was always there. Sun channels too. Raj tv channels too. I think you are watching Jio TV plus after several months.

News7 Tamil and News J was always there. Sun channels too. Raj tv channels too. I think you are watching Jio TV plus after several months.
I can see news 7 tamil and news j in my channel list which was updated in sept 2022. But I cann't update tv channel list as my tv is now damaged. So not able to use jio fiber box. So if anyone want to update the #1 post, feel free to do so.

Bro. I just taken Jio fiber so was just comparing accordingly as there are lot of channels added lately. Maybe some may be there previously also.

I can see news 7 tamil and news j in my channel list which was updated in sept 2022. But I cann't update tv channel list as my tv is now damaged. So not able to use jio fiber box. So if anyone want to update the #1 post, feel free to do so.
I am interested to update the thread. Will ask the moderators to provide access to post 1.One query
How to know the name of regional channel where there is no translation in English as some of the south regional channels does not have the english name. Thanks

Last edited:
Will they ever add Cartoon Network and Pogo channels in Jio TV+ ?
Hope so they are adding many channels and there aim will to provide at least 90% of the channels in Jio TV in mobile. Lately they have done deal with HBO Max and chances are all live channels from Discovery plus app and cartoon network , pogo and cartoon network HD+ gets added.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock