OTF Exclusive Jiotv+ app now available on Google Android TV OS

• Thread starter Thread starter AftabIN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 251
  • Views Views: Views 49,521
This is the direct link to Jiotv+ Play Store (early access) version: JioTV+ - Apps on Google Play

Pro tip: Install the app on TV using mobile or web version of Play Store because it's hard to find the unreleased app on TV app.

I am using this on my Android TV now. In fact this version is more responsive compared to JIo STB's Jiotv+ app, must be due to higher memory (RAM) on the TV compared to Jio STB. Remarkable work done by Jio developers. 👏

This is the direct link to Jiotv+ Play Store (early access) version: JioTV+ - Apps on Google Play

Pro tip: Install the app on TV using mobile or web version of Play Store because it's hard to find the unreleased app on TV app.

I am using this on my Android TV now. In fact this version is more responsive compared to JIo STB's Jiotv+ app, must be due to higher memory (RAM) on the TV compared to Jio STB. Remarkable work done by Jio developers. 👏
How I will install on tv through mobile???

Above official link app is working only on jiofiber registered mobile number...I have tried it but can't login as didn't have jiofiber...
In the link I have given anyone can use with jio tv credentials ...

How I will install on tv through mobile???
Copy the above play store link and paste it in mobile browser in incognito mode. Sign in your Google account id which is same as you have login in your tv Google account.
Then tap on 'install on more devices'.
Screenshot-20240507-152411-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Then select your desired tv device in which you want to install app.
Screenshot-20240507-152455-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Keep you tv on with connected internet. It will automatically install after that.

Last edited:
I have downloaded from official approved site..maybe older version for general downloads... nevertheless it's working fine...
If u got open link for latest version then please provide...
Here is the apk direct download gdrive link. Extracted from tv app but its crashing in my firetv.

If i have 200 rs fibre plan, will this work for me or do i have to get at least rs 400 plan?

Back
Top Bottom