OTF Exclusive Jiotv+ app now available on Google Android TV OS

• Thread starter Thread starter AftabIN
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 251
  • Views Views: Views 49,521
No need of jio fiber subscription...at 1St for myjio login there was mail I'd +password login..if u remember that login credentials use that...I have used that credentials to login and getting all free channels..only premium channels of hotstar,zee5,Sony is asking for upgrading..

No need of jio fiber subscription...at 1St for myjio login there was mail I'd +password login..if u remember that login credentials use that...I have used that credentials to login and getting all free channels..only premium channels of hotstar,zee5,Sony is asking for upgrading..
From where you have downloaded jiotv+ and what's its version?

This is not a mod apk or hacked apk...apkmirror is approved site...many apk links posted here and downloaded...
So this 1.0.8.6 version is very very old apk which was extracted from jio fiber stb to made available install in android tv thats why you are still able to login through jio ID.
Current jiotv+ version in jio fiber stb is 1.1.0.46/AF.
And the version we are talking about here which is now officially available (early access) for Android tv is 2.0.4_2010

Last edited:
So this 1.0.8.6 version is very very old apk which was extracted from jio fiber stb to made available install in android tv thats why you are still able to login through jio ID.
Current jiotv+ version in jio fiber stb is 1.1.0.46/AF.
And the version we are talking about here which is now officially available (early release) for Android tv is 2.0.4_2010
I have downloaded from official approved site..maybe older version for general downloads... nevertheless it's working fine...
If u got open link for latest version then please provide...

I have been able to access Jio TV+ on Android TV from quite some time. Although, as far as I remember we need to have Jio Fiber Connection for the channels to run.

Back
Top Bottom