JioTv app got update with Awesome Features - [New]Latest version 5.0.4 in post #01 ..

RE: JioTv app got update with Awesome Features ..

Gobinaath said:
Its possible :huh ..

Yes possible bro, I have used some days ago...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Earlier, Jio TV was only used to play on Jio net but just now i checked, its working with WiFi as well..
This is really good.

Ritesh said:
Earlier, Jio TV was only used to play on Jio net but just now i checked, its working with WiFi as well..
This is really good.

really bro but as per sai bro its opposite :-/

also earlier too jio tv is able to work on wifi :k

Rushil said:

also earlier too jio tv is able to work on wifi :k

even earlier jio tv was working on wifi

Rushil said:

I checked with airtel sim data (4G) last nit , 5 mins ago also but not opening loading and get failed error bro .. So posted what the result I got bro .. Didn't checked in WiFi ..

If think posted anything wrong data means sorry .. But its purely based on what the result I got bro

Gobinaath said:
I checked with airtel sim data (4G) last nit , 5 mins ago also but not opening loading and get failed error bro .. So posted what the result I got bro .. Didn't checked in WiFi ..

If think posted anything wrong data means sorry .. But its purely based on what the result I got bro

Bro you are right I my self checked with wifi but it loads but after when we click on channels it shows a message you need to be on Jio :s

Working well with wifi so long as there is Jio sim in the mobile. Also one thing I marked is that the Hotstar premium option (coming soon) is no longer visible on the top right hand corner of Jio TV in version 5, so looks like Jio users will not be getting it for free after all.

esmoteric said:
Working well with wifi so long as there is Jio sim in the mobile. Also one thing I marked is that the Hotstar premium option (coming soon) is no longer visible on the top right hand corner of Jio TV in version 5, so looks like Jio users will not be getting it for free after all.

Hotstar logo already removed in jio tv on current version

Same thing happened with me after download ,
Now I m back with 4.1.36 version. It's working without jio sim.

Ratnesh said:
Same thing happened with me after download ,
Now I m back with 4.1.36 version. It's working without jio sim.

Bro can you check and tell how many Tamil channels are you getting now :huh ..

@Any bros using old version of jiotv pls check and confirm how many Tamil channels ur getting ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock