• Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies: Replies 40
  • Views Views: Views 1,636

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi folks
Facing a issue first time with jio fiber. Some of website taking 5-6 second to load completely like onlytech and some are loading fine.
On the other hand WhatsApp message sending after 4-5sec approx.
What could be the issue. How to solve

Hi folks
Facing a issue first time with jio fiber. Some of website taking 5-6 second to load completely like onlytech and some are loading fine.
Welcome to Jio fiber :) this started happening for me a few months back and never fixed. Raised multiple complaints but no use. You'll miss whatsapp calls too. If you enable vowifi, you'll miss calls. It won't be fit for mobile browsing. Only OTT viewing.

Welcome to Jio fiber :) this started happening for me a few months back and never fixed. Raised multiple complaints but no use. You'll miss whatsapp calls too. If you enable vowifi, you'll miss calls. It won't be fit for mobile browsing. Only OTT viewing.
Hey, so the Jio fiber issues I've been having for last night seem to be fixed now. I got two texts in the middle of the night, one at 3 am and the other at 5 am, saying that the problems in my area had been resolved.

Hi folks
Damn, I thought only I am facing these issues.

Often, Cloudflare captchas are also not loading. It is not even like it is "server issue". Some sites using Cloudflare CDN like this are loading fine, some are not. Weird.

yes this happens on jio fiber and its not jio's fault. it's the site owners fault of not having premium cloudflare subscription. Clouflare prioritise paid website owners to good load times then free tiers. This costs money but site this these are not meant for high revenue

Damn, I thought only I am facing these issues.

Often, Cloudflare captchas are also not loading. It is not even like it is "server issue". Some sites using Cloudflare CDN like this are loading fine, some are not. Weird.
This is a known issue on jiofiber, i have been experiencing the same problem and as soon as i switch to bsnl ftth, everything loads normally. Even cloudflare dns (1.1.1.1) is around 100ms for me on jiofiber.

This is a known issue on jiofiber, i have been experiencing the same problem and as soon as i switch to bsnl ftth, everything loads normally. Even cloudflare dns (1.1.1.1) is around 100ms for me on jiofiber.
Meanwhile mine:

8rbX5yV.png

Its exactly the same for me now.
Not much better here also

64 bytes from 1.1.1.1:,icmp_seq=1,ttl=64,time=70.3 ms
64 bytes from 1.1.1.1:,icmp_seq=1,ttl=64,time=55.6 ms
64 bytes from 1.1.1.1:,icmp_seq=1,ttl=64,time=96.9 ms
64 bytes from 1.1.1.1:,icmp_seq=1,ttl=64,time=95.3 ms
64 bytes from 1.1.1.1:,icmp_seq=1,ttl=64,time=63.7 ms
64 bytes from 1.1.1.1:,icmp_seq=1,ttl=64,time=95.9 ms
64 bytes from 1.1.1.1:,icmp_seq=1,ttl=64,time=88.7 ms
64 bytes from 1.1.1.1:,icmp_seq=1,ttl=64,time=66.8 ms