Good News JioCloud Free 40 GB(45 GB total) offer till 31st Dec 2017

Seems something wrong between ur iphone & jio apps :(:(
He always has something or other problem with jio before i am not wrong he has problem regarding jio post paid but maybe i think he should have problem with his jio id bcoz jio cloud service work on wifi too

Last edited:
There is nothing to install in pc, just open chrome then go to Jiocloud site and login using jioid after that click Boards on left side of screen and create a board and name it Delhi trip, this should give you 40 GB
Done, still shows 5GB.

Done, still shows 5GB.
Why dont you visit jio store and fire a volley at them talk firmly why i always have problem regarding jio service bro just uninstall the app and reinstall it may be that will solve your problem

Why dont you visit jio store and fire a volley at them talk firmly why i always have problem regarding jio service bro just uninstall the app and reinstall it may be that will solve your problem
Uninstalled and reinstalled. Still shows 5GB. What the heck!!

He always has something or other problem with jio before i am not wrong he has problem regarding jio post paid but maybe i think he should have problem with his jio id bcoz jio cloud service work on wifi too

I also think same, he always runs into problem with Jio, there might be some problem with his JioID and that might happen during postpaid to prepaid conversion

Contact CC bro, that's the only option left, 31st Dec is the last date so contact soon

Last edited:
I also think same, he always runs into problem with Jio, there might be some problem with his JioID and that might happen during postpaid to prepaid conversion

Contact CC bro, that's the only option left, 31st Dec is the last date so contact soon
I'll try that bro. Thanks.

I see 1 advantage of Jio Cloud that it will be easy to transfer files to Android TV as Jio Cloud app is available for Android TV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock